Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Metacafe improves "My videos" feature


In my previous coverage of Metacafe I wrote about how the "My videos" feature is missing some functionality ability.

"...I think they're missing a sorting and searching ability for viewing your own videos (just think it would be nice to manage my submitted video's...you know so you can sort by item views, rating, comments)..."

They did it and very nicely! The new "My videos" feature has everything from sorting to searching. These improvements come as part of the Producer rewards program improvements. You can monitor your earnings and also the videos that were submitted to the Producer program. They also added a payment log.
The Producer program is made official - there's a registration form
to submit videos to the program, no need to send e-mails anymore.


No comments: